There is no application form for your initial approach to the Foundation.
If your project falls within the Foundation’s areas of interest, please send a letter of application. This letter should be no longer than two sides of A4 paper and must be written on your organisation’s headed paper with your contact details and charity number clearly displayed. The letter should include the following information:
- A title (of no more than fifteen words) for the project/programme for which you are requesting funding
- A brief overview of the work of your organisation
- A concise account of the project you are seeking funding for
- A clear statement of the sum you are seeking from the Foundation
and the total cost of the wider project if applicable
- No annual accounts or additional information should be included
at this stage.
Please note that the Foundation will only be able to respond to your application if you enclose a standard-sized (DL), stamped, self-addressed envelope. Email applications will not be accepted, and please do not send it by recorded delivery as the Foundation is not able to guarantee that a member of staff will be on site to receive it. Only if your request is progressed to the relevant stage of the assessment process will you be sent an application form. The form is not available on this website.